Taste some of the best fine wines of Santorini on a 4-hour wine tour, visiting 3 Santorini Wineries and watching the sunset at your last stop (Not for Cruise passengers).
Taste wines, and enjoy a spectacular view
Taste 9 different wine varieties, including wines made from the local Assyrtiko grape. Get informed about Santorini's unique viticulture that produces some of the crispest and sweet wines in the Mediterranean.
Discover a volcanic vineyard, visit wine cellars, and enjoy a dish of local specialties to accompany your wine.
- Pick-up and drop off at your Santorini hotel or the cruise port
- Visit to 3 renowned wineries (featured in respected wine magazines)
- Tasting of 9 different styles of wine from Santorini and other parts of Greece
- English-speaking wine expert guide
- Mini wine-tasting tutorial
- Assortment of snacks and cheeses at the first and last winery
- All taxes
- Admissions and tasting fees
At your Santorini hotel
For cruise passengers, pick-up is at the cable car exit in Fira. Your guide will wait for you there, holding a sign with your name on it.