Taste a variety of the fine wines of Santorini on a 4-hour wine tour of the island, visiting 3 Santorini wineries, and enjoying a Santorini sunset at your final stop ( Not for Cruise passengers ).
Taste wines, and enjoy a spectacular view
Sample as many as 9 different varietals, including wines made from the indigenous Assyrtiko grape. Learn about the island’s unique viticulture that produces some of the most crisp and seductively sweet wines in the Mediterranean.
Explore a volcanic vineyard, visit wine cellars, and enjoy a platter of local delicacies to accompany the wine.
- Pick-up and drop off at your Santorini hotel or the cruise port
- Visit to 3 renowned wineries (featured in respected wine magazines)
- Tasting of 9 different styles of wine from Santorini and other parts of Greece
- English-speaking wine expert guide
- Mini wine-tasting tutorial
- Assortment of snacks and cheeses at the first and last winery
- All taxes
- Admissions and tasting fees
At your Santorini hotel
For cruise passengers, pick-up is at the cable car exit in Fira. Your guide will wait for you there, holding a sign with your name on it.